This weekend is Lil’ Sibs 2018! We would like to take this moment to thank you all for helping to make Lil’ Sibs Weekend one to remember!
Now, lets get to the good stuff…
For starters, linked below is the full itinerary for the weekend. This includes Check-In times, the activities the Lil’ Sibs will partake in and the times these activities will take place.
-TO CLARIFY- Check-in will take place in Esker Dining Hall Room 118. It will be starting at 4pm and will go until 6pm. Either the Student or the guardian has the ability to complete the check-in process (the Lil’ Sib does not need to be present).
Along with the information above, the Lil’ Sibs will be provided a wristband that will allow them to eat in Drumlin Dining Hall with their older Sib! This wristband give the Sib meal vouchers for Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, as well as Saturday lunch. Dinner on Saturday will include hot dogs, brats, and burgers during our Night Time Activities portion.
Next up, things for the Lil’ Sib(s) to bring. Seeing that the weekend involves staying overnight and tie dying, please bring whatever is necessary for the sleepover (sleeping bag, pillow, etc.) as well as white clothing that the lil’ sib and student would like to tie dye (shirts, tapestries, shorts, etc.).
Not only will there be tie dying and sleepovers, there will also be an option for everyone to enjoy free swim at our pool in the Williams Center! If there is interest in this, please bring a swimsuit and read over the policies below to ensure a safe and fun weekend!
Additional Pool Information:
– Swim diapers also need to be worn if the child is normally in diapers.
– Sibs wanting to go off the diving board or go in the diving well will have to pass a swim test to do so (swim one lap on your belly (no back stroke or float) in the training pool without assistance or stopping), it is up to the guards discretion if they pass or not.
– Adults are expected to know their limitations so if they cannot swim we ask that they stay where they can stand
– Sib Guests must be accompanied by a sibling with a hawkcard
– Floaties may be worn in the training pool, but are not allowed in the diving well (see swim test info above)
Be on the lookout for one last email on Thursday with Day-Before details!
Thank you all again for your interest in Lil’ Sibs Weekend 2018 and we can’t wait to see you all on Friday!