|Arey||Kat Meier||Derric Francis|
|Benson||Kelli Sobczak||David Kirst|
|Clem||Megan Reddin||Renee Binder|
|Bigelow||Nicole Holder||Shawn Deisinger|
|Fricker||Jenny Restock||Sam Pick|
|Starin||Cody Schmittinger||Gina Rudella|
|Starin Con’t||Chris Kautza|
|Fox Meadows||VACANT||Greg Loreti|
|Cambridge||Mike Gartman||Amanda Schmitt|
|Tutt||Amanda Chavez||Hannah Quigley|
|Knilans||Peter Hernandez||Kyle Knopes|
|Wells East||Connie Noble||Chelsey Gabrhel|
|Wells East||Erin Sutter||Zach Knudson|
|Wells West||VACANT||David Hawkenson|
|NRHH||Cody Schmittinger||Kayla McIntosh|
ii. Call to order: meeting was called to order at 7:06 pm
iii. Roll Call
iv. Approval of the Minutes: Chris Kautza moved to approve the change to the minutes, seconded by Megan Reddin, consent was called and changes were approved. Kelli Sobczak moved to approved amended minutes, seconded by David Kirst. Consent called, minutes approved.
v. Executive Reports
i. President Dan
- Made posters for I believe in
- Funds request are due by April 16pm
- Made a video for French Dip conference
- T shirts for I believe in have been ordered
ii. Vice President Vicki
- Accepting receipts until May 2 for refunds
- Working on the budget
- RA funds requests approved
iii. Executive Assistant Bekah
- Set up meeting for Relay for Life
- Finished getting supplies for Lil Sibs, they are slowly coming in
- Worked on incentive program and transition binder
iv. NCC and NCC Elect Emily and Becky
- NACURH meeting Thursday and Sunday
- Plane tickets have been bought
- only have three weeks of meeting for NACURH before finals
- Legislation and bids came out for French Dip
- Will affiliate with NACURH next week
v. Co Programmers Lauren and Jordan
- Getting last minutes details worked out for Lil Sibs
- All of the Brewers emails went out
- Reception of excellence is April 24 , as is Sex in the UC from 8-10
- Pie a Big Wig is April 25
vi. PRD Rachel
- I believe posters went out
- Sex in the UC posters went out
- T shirt design suggestion sheet went out
vi. Advisor Reports
- Hunger Banquet Thursday April 12 in Esker at 6pm
- Academic Casino night is Tuesday April 17 6:30-9pm in the Hamilton room
vii. NRHH Report
- Elections are next week April 18
viii. ARA Report
- RA social Friday at 7 in the Williams Center
ix. French Dip Report
- 9 days away!
- Waiting on finalized the schedule for French Dip
- T shirts have been ordered
x. Committee Report(s)
i. UWW Committee for a Tobacco Free Campus
- WSG will be debating the Resolution for a Tobacco Free Campus Monday April 16 7pm.
ii. Residence Life Committee
- Going around to look at locations for new residence halls in the next few weeks
- Meetings Friday at 9:30pm
xi. Approval of the Budget: Greg Loreti moved to approve the budget, seconded by David Kirst. With a vote of 28-0-7 budget is approved
xii. New Business /Guest Speakers
i. SUFAC – Anna Schwarz
- Segregated University Fee Allocation Committee
- Working on forming the committee for next year, wondering if anyone is interested in sitting in for RHA chair
- If you are interested please send your name, year in school and major to email@example.com
- Bigger time commitment in the fall than in the spring.
- All of the money that goes through SUFAC is the fees that students pay, so this is a chance to help decide where student fees go.
ii. AMA Charity Raffle
- Having a charity raffle April 20 at 7pm in UC. $35.00 at the door or $15.00 in advance.
- The benefits go to Donate Life America.
- Sign up online or in the AMA office
iii. Make a difference day
- Friday April 20 is Make a Difference Day
- Sign up is available until the 13th. my.uww.edu
- Even if you are volunteering for French Dip you are still able to do this!
- Talk to Sam Pick if you want to be a part of this!
- Presidential Nominations
- Kayla McIntosh nominated Lauren Bergholz, seconded by Sam Pick, she accepted.
- Alyssa McClain nominated Tawny Martinez, seconded by Chris Kautza, she accepted.
- Kayla McIntosh moved to table nominations, seconded by Greg Loreti. Consent was called, nominations tabled.
- Vice President Nominations
- Chelsey Gabrhel moved to nominate Robert Emmett, seconded by Connie Noble. He will be contacted by email to see if he accepts.
- Nicole Holder nominated Megan Reddin, seconded by Chris Kautza, she respectfully declined.
- Megan Reddin nominated Vicki Gramse, seconded by Gina Rudella, she accepted.
- Kayla McIntosh moved to table nominations for Vice President, seconded by David Kirst, consent called, nominations were tabled.
- Executive Assistant
-Kayla McIntosh nominated Megan Reddin, seconded by Shawn Deisinger, she accepted
- Lauren Bergholz nominated Sam Pick, seconded by Jenny Restock, she accepted.
- Alyssa McClain nominated Tawny Martinez, seconded by Kelli Sobczak, she accepted.
- Connie Noble moved to table nominations, seconded by David Kirst. Consent called, nominations tabled.
xiii. Old Business
xiv. Issues/Food Comments
xv. Final Thoughts
xvi. Adjournment : Kayla McIntosh moved to adjourn the meeting, seconded by Shawn Deisinger. Consent was called, meeting adjourned at 8:10pm.
I’m here speaking for SUFAC Life is beautiful Angry Birds rock Hunger Banquet 6pm tomorrow Angry birds is overrated bringing the heat I got nothing no nope cute panel boss back up hope you’re having a good day