RHA general member meeting 2-8-2012
|Arey||Kat Meier||Derric Francis|
|Benson||Kelli Sobczak||David Kirst|
|Clem||Megan Reddin||Renee Binder|
|Bigelow||Nicole Holder||Shawn Deisinger|
|Lee||Jenna Smith||Jordan Toburen|
|Fricker||Sam Pick||Jenny Restock|
|Starin Con’t||Chris Kautza|
|Fox Meadows||Caleb Janowski||Greg Loreti|
|Cambridge||Michael Gartman||Amanda Schmitt|
|Tutt||Sarah Bregant||Nate Karls|
|Wellers||Devon Winfrey||Tara Husemann|
|Knilans||Kyle Knopes||Peter Hernandez|
|Wells East||Connie Noble||Chelsey Gabrhel|
|Wells East||Cole Wohler||Jacob Tripp|
|Wells West||Dora Cuatt||David Hawkenson|
|Wells West||Gary Chaffee||Rebecca Tutcher|
|NRHH||Cody Schmittinger||Kayla McIntosh|
|Sean VanAacken||Tom Pellizzi|
|Krista Paul||Tom Hinspater|
|Erin Sutter||Gloria D|
|Matt Westphal||Ben Leikness|
|Alison Mueller||Von Gordon|
|Ali Baumgartner||Steph Mankowski|
|Wesley Enterling||Lindsay Gustin|
|Jacqunelynn B||Alyssa Jones|
|Palema Lisowe||Emily Miethke|
|Officer Steve||Tim Moffett|
|Kelsey Berndt||Mike Mifflin|
|Kelsey Johnson||Paige Muehlenkamp|
|Alyssa McClain||Tawny Martinez|
- Had a one on one with terry and had dinner with Ariel
- Meeting with DR. Rios and Dr. Bilodeau later this week
- Valentine’s day care packages come in this week
- Updated budget with visa card line
- Finished designing a new care package bucket for final care packages
- Relay for Life is going to be the philanthropy project for this year.
- April 28th 5pm05am. Please bring information back to your LITs to encourage interest.
- If you have any questions, please email Bekah
- WURHA meetings are going well, finalizing details for the conference
- French Dip planning is going well, and details should be up on the website soon!
- Worked on lil sibs
- Finished up committee fest, hope y’all had a great time, if you have any ideas for next year please let the programmers know
- If you are interested in running for a programmer position next year, please let Lauren or Stef know
- Working on East side West side Thirsty Thursday event, just waiting to hear back from LITs
- Email Jay Craggs about having a bubble rave in the UC to help raise money for Relay for Life
- Looking at a new date for the Brewer game
- Plaques are ordered!
- Iron Chef posters off
- Made committee fest signs
- Working on PR committee, if you want to join, email Rachel
- RHA has a Twitter!!! Follow us- “uwwrha”
- Continuing to update website
- Residence Life is putting together a work group to work on branding the name of RHA. They would like a representative from RHA to sit on the committee, so if you are interested please contact Dan.
- Selling valentines in the UC Monday and Tuesday, 13th and 14th 10-12pm 2-5pm,
- Doing some programs for all the RAs, also working on collaboration with RHA for pie a big wig
- Dining Services: committee has picked out all of the interior design, so they chose colors, seating, floors etc.
- Drumlin project is really coming along
- There will be a new dining services place in the downstairs of Drumlin, a new sub restaurant
- Dining services came to RHA to get feedback on student’s thoughts on food related concerns
- David Hawkenson moved to give $2633.00 to DECA (half of funds needed). Seconded by Jordan Toburen. With a vote of 31-7-2, motion passed.
- Requesting funds for WURHA philanthropy, this was brought up at last week’s meeting, and was supposed to be brought back to LITs. Asked for $1000.00, but open for anything
- Tara Husemann moved to approve $500.00 for WURHA philanthropy. Seconded by David Kirst. Chris Kautza made a friendly amendment for $1000.00 instead of $500.00. Tara Husemann did not accept, friendly amendment was denied. With a vote of 7-17-17. Motion failed. Kelli Sobczak moved to approve $1000.00 for WURHA philanthropy. Seconded by Dora Cuatt. With a vote is 25-5-10 motion passed. WURHA will receive $1000.00 for philanthropy.
- There is legislation updating all of the positions with the exception of Executive Assistant.
- Megan Reddin moved to waive the reading of the President’s updates, seconded by Greg Loreti. Consent called by Gary Chaffee, reading waived.
- David Kirst moved to waive the reading of the Vice President’s updates, seconded by Shawn Deisinger, consent called by Megan Reddin, reading hs been waived.
- Kayla McIntosh moved to waive the reading of the NCC/WCC’s updates, seconded by Kelli Sobczak, consent called by David Kirst, reading is waived
- Jordan Toburen, moved to waive the reading of the co programmer updates, seconded by Peter Hernandez, consent called by Megan Reddin, reading has been waived.
- Shawn Deisinger moved to waive the reading of the PRD updates, seconded by Gina Rudella, consent called by David Kirst, reading has been waived.
- Requesting $1250.00 for a total of $2000 for French Dip (the other $750.00 was given last semester). Most of this money is going to come out of Res Life budget. This money is being used for all sorts of things throughout the conference, lodging, programs, food, etc. This will help to offset the cost that each delegate pays. Normally a delegate doesn’t pay over $100.00. If the full amount is received, delegate cost will be around $70.00.
- This will be taken back to LITs and voted on at next week’s meeting
- Cole Wohler moved to have issues/ food comments in the minutes, seconded by Megan Reddin. Consent called by David Kirst, issues/food comments moved to minutes.
- Thank you for coming to committee fest
- If you are free this weekend, come out to wheelchair basketball tournament in the field house.
- Bake sale to raise money for Special Olympics
- Summer auditorium Thursday at 1pm.
- If you can help with care packages, tell Vicki!