– First RHA attended meeting for the semester – 10 points
– Subsequent RHA attended meetings – 5 points
– Bring/Send residents to meetings – 3 points per resident per meeting, excluding assembly and e-board members
– Each RA will receive an extra point if they participate in the theme.
– Each RA will receive 1 point per “You Rule” award submission (Maximum 5 points per month for this category)
*RA’s earn points for attending meetings that they are requesting RHA funds.
– First RHA attended program for the semester – 8 points
– Subsequent RHA attended programs – 4 points
– Volunteering to help on site at a program – 15 points (voids the attendance points)
– Help to co-coordinate/plan program with RHA – 20 points (voids the attendance points for this program)
– Bring/Send residents to RHA sponsored program – 4 points per resident
Apply to attend an RHA conference – 5 points for applying, an additional 5 points if selected and attended (if selected and decline to attend, no points will be earned).
– Selected, attended and successfully implemented a program, initiative or idea that they saw at a RHA conference – 20 points
– Encourage a resident to apply and attend a RHA conference – 5 points
– Present at an RHA conference – 20 points
– Serve on a bid team – up to 20 points, total points will be decided by the bid team chair, in consultation with the RHA Advisor.
– Write an OTM – 3 points
– Write an OTM that wins at the state, regional, and/or national level – 8, 12, 15 points, respectively
– Visit the RHA/NRHH Office – 2 point (10 points max per semester)