What is the Programming Committee?
The Programming Committee is a group of enthusiastic and dependable residents that plan large-scale in-person and virtual events for all residents on campus to attend.
Why should I join?
- You’re going to develop great skills: team-working, leadership, organization, event-planning, and so much more!
- You’re going to meet lots of new people! (Everyone in the committee, the RHA Executive Board, Residence Life staff, and many other students on campus that attend your events!)
- You can make a difference at UW-Whitewater.
- Maybe your program is one that people are talking about for months afterwards.
- Maybe your program helps someone feel welcomed, safe, included, happy, optimistic, excited, or hopeful.
- Maybe your program allows people to meet some of their closest friends.
- Maybe your program is nominated to win a Regional Of the Month Award.
- It’s going to be a lot of fun!
How do I get started?
Click the button below to fill out the form to get started!
I still have questions. Who can I contact?
Please send an email to our Programming Advisor, Matt Denney (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get any further clarification and questions answered.